Thursday, September 8, 2011

My hometown


     I believe that my words will dance when I write something about my hometown because I will tell you about the city will make you blissful. Many things make me to say that, but I will tell you about two important main reasons. First of all, my city is Hafar Albatin, it has many cheap malls. It has malls buy popular things by rivalry price such as: Alkhamis mall, Alaqariah mall, Sara mall, City max mall …etc. Those malls buy goods by cheap cost because my city is near commerce source. Second, people who live at my city are friendly, social and they like tourists. Those people always great visitor and take him to their houses to offers him coffee and food. You know that smiling is key for loving others, they use it a lot. Some of visitors wrote words express thanks and appreciation by newspapers or website for the people who live at my city, which is because they serve them. To sum up, I am sorry my city if I cannot descript you that the really description, the reason is I cannot control my words when I try to express thing which I really love.         

No comments:

Post a Comment