Friday, October 14, 2011


One of more difficult days in my life

            Undoubtedly, every individual faces several risks in his life, and unfortunately I am not an exception for this rule. There are some specific stories that happened with me and I will narrate one of them in further details here. Further, this story is unforgettable at least for me. Bad weather and unexpected conditions are responsible for putting me in the spot. 

One day in 1992, I was driving my vehicle towards the closest desert to spend funny times with my intimate friends. However, I suddenly noticed that the weather had changed and it started to be heavily rainy. I couldn’t see my path while driving but I continued without paying attention to the extreme weather. Something happened; that is I lost my way, and when I tried to use my GPS, I found it had a weak battery. Then I decided to stay at that place until the rain stopped.

When I was waiting, my car gasoline ran out, for I left my car engine running because we needed heating. In this case we had two problems, the problem of gasoline and the problem of weather, as well as the main problem which was that we were lost. The weather still was bad and we were thinking about the solutions. Suddenly the engine stopped and cut our thinking. Then we felt very concerned, so we were on this case for nearly five hours. Then the car passed by us and we sought help from the owner. Then he helped us and we rode with him and we left our car until later.

In concluding, I cannot forget this position; it was very risky. I learned that I have to make sure about what I do, so I have to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment