Saturday, October 1, 2011

A risky job

       I believe a fireman has a risky job. I have many reasons about what I say. First, this man works with the most dangers in this life. he work with fire that might kill him in many ways. For example, may brother has this job, so he always told us about some events that happened to him; he told us we face many risks when we want to put out the fire. Sometimes the fire blockades them and some of his friends die by fire or smoke. Second, the fireman under dangers; when they are told about a fire, they drive their cars quickly. Sometimes the building levels them. For example, I watch on T.V some case of deliverance; those men were in danger of an accident with other cars, so sometimes they get a bad state when the building fell. In short, I think there are many jobs that have risk; however, the fireman has the most risk of anyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment